PSA: searchfox now indexing Windows Rust/C++ code
Kartikaya Gupta
2018-11-02 15:32:15 UTC
Hello searchfox fans,

Those of you working in Windows-only Rust and C++ code will probably
be happy to hear that as of today searchfox is indexing the
Windows-only bits of our codebase as well.

The same caveat as with macOS applies - in cases where there is
generated source that conflicts with Linux, the Linux version is used.
I hope to do something better about that in the not-too-distant
future. Android-only code is still not yet indexed; it will be added
as time permits.

Happy Friday!
Boris Zbarsky
2018-11-02 16:09:49 UTC
Post by Kartikaya Gupta
Those of you working in Windows-only Rust and C++ code will probably
be happy to hear that as of today searchfox is indexing the
Windows-only bits of our codebase as well.
This is awesome. Thank you!

-Boris
Xidorn Quan
2018-11-03 05:22:39 UTC
Post by Kartikaya Gupta
Hello searchfox fans,
Those of you working in Windows-only Rust and C++ code will probably
be happy to hear that as of today searchfox is indexing the
Windows-only bits of our codebase as well.
Great, thank you!

It was a big pain when Windows code was not indexed.

- Xidorn
b***@mozilla.com
This will make such a difference, thank you!
Aaron Klotz

Nika Layzell
2018-11-06 20:13:23 UTC
This is fantastic - thanks!